Compete in a New Tradition – Come Experience the Exceptional Elegance!!
The UNITED AMERICA Pageant will be held in Austin, Texas. We are looking for positive role models to represent their state in the National competition. We want delegates who wish to challenge themselves and gain more self-confidence but also be recognized for their achievements in their personal life and with their education, community involvement or career. Whether you are the “domestic diva”, corporate CEO, class president or extraordinary girl next door we know you are special and we want you to come represent others like your self.
1. Mrs. Entrant must be married a minimum of one month prior to pageant date and must be residing with spouse.
2. Delegate must be a U. S.Citizen
3. A Delegate could be selected to participate as a delegate "at-large" if there is no competition for her area/state.
4. Delegate must be a born female married to a born male.
5. Delegate must never have, or will not during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or film associated with nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever, or is presently involved with prostitution or any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity.
6. Delegate must not have been convicted of a felony crime.
7. No ad purchase is required. Contestants may purchase ads to thank sponsors, family & friends. Contact Director for ad prices.
8. May have more than one delegate from a State - titles assigned on a first-come basis.
9. Must have a minimum of two in each age division in order to compete at Nationals,etc.
10. Contestants may not hold any other concurrent pageant titles.
11. Winners are expected to represent the United America Pageant exclusively for a full year. However, if after eight months of exclusively representing United America any winners wish to compete in another pageant, they may do so.
All winners are obligated to return to crown their successors.
12. If Delegate relinquishes, for any reason her title given to her, all prizes must be returned in condition received.
These rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to make said changes at our discretion.
The Oaks Event Center
The Oaks Event Center features beautifully landscaped grounds, an elegant interior furnished with antiques, and a 5,000 square foot ballroom with seating for 300. The stage is flanked by dual flat screen TVs to allow multimedia presentations before, during, or after the pageant!
More photos coming soon!
Host Hotel - National Pageants
The Courtyard by Marriott - Austin South
4533 South IH-35
Austin, TX 78744
This hotel is newly renovated and features Wi-fi access, a fitness room and indoor pool and whirlpool. The hotel is located in the Barton Springs area, just 6 miles from Austin, Bergstrom airport and near Soutpark Meadows shopping and restaurants. This location is also convenient to downtown Austin, the Texas State Capitol building and the University of Texas.
Discounted rate for United America Pageants is $97 plus tax per night. (Valid through October 3rd for the Texas pageant.)
Use these links to reserve a room at the United America rate.
2 Double Beds